Monday, November 10, 2014

Famous Last Words Week 12


Well this week was definitely sad because of the game on Saturday but at least there are more things to life than just OU football. Some extremely exciting stuff has been going on these past couple weeks for me though. I have officially accepted my position as the Training Director at Chick-fil-A which I will begin working full time after I graduate in just 33 days! So crazy that it is coming up so quickly! I still feel like I am not mature enough to be in college sometimes! All the new responsibility at work have been absolutely crazy! I have worked for Chick-fil-A for about five and half years now but I have been a manger for two. It has been such an incredible feeling to be given so much more responsibility! I also forgot to do a famous last words a couple weeks ago to say that I GOT TO GO TO HARRY POTTER WORLD! I said it in my introduction that I was maybe going to go this semester and it happened! It was the most amazing thing ever! Anyone who is a fan would understand my excitement! Some of the actors from the franchise say that Diagon Alley was even more detailed than the movie set! I definitely want to go back someday with a couple of my best friends because they were pretty jealous that I got to do that! I am really excited because my parents are going to be coming to the Kansas game in two weeks! I am originally from Houston so I don’t get to see my parents very often. They have not been to Norman in a year so it will be really good to have them come to a game! It is especially crazy that it will be the last game they come to with me as me being a student! So insane! It is crazy that this time last year I was concerned about what I would be getting people for Christmas and now I am thinking non stop about how I will decorate my cap for graduation! It’s all so crazy and exciting! Oh, and a song I found this week that rocks is called Jungle by X Ambassadors! Everyone should definitely go have a listen!

Image Information: Personal photo of my mom and I with the dragon on top of Gringott's at Diagon Alley. SO AWESOME. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jade! Its so cool that you got to go to Harry Potter world! I went too a few summers ago and really enjoyed it too. My favorite part of that whole area was getting the drink butter beer! I hope you got to try some as well when you went because it was truly delicious. Congrats on your upcoming graduation as well!

    ReplyDelete