Thursday, November 20, 2014

Reading Suggestions Week 15

I really enjoyed the readings for this class! I know that this may not be the case for everyone but I have troubles reading actual books quickly so maybe the only suggestion I can think of would be to make the times for reading longer. I felt myself rushing through the chapters sometimes because it was difficult to allocate time to read on top of my other classes! I really did love learning about those stories though because I did not know anything about Indian Epics! I definitely think reading assignment extra credit assignment would work well! I also really really loved doing the untextbook ones because I was still learning about Indian Epics but with shorter stories that seemed a little easier for me to follow! Advice I have for students is to manage time wisely and know when they are going to get the reading done! Also do not just work on your assignments the day they are due. Get a week or so ahead so you never have to scramble to get things done (like I ALWAYS did). It's funny because all throughout college I told myself I would stop procrastinating and now, 23 days away from graduation, I am FINALLY trying to work ahead in a class. I guess some habits are harder to break than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment