Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Favorite Places: Best Summer Ever

I definitely could not limit myself to just one place either so I decided to choose a couple that I visited this summer! 

Barcelona: This is the Gaudi Park in Barcelona! One of the most beautiful sites I've ever seens 
(personal photo)


 Platform 9 3/4: As a total Harry Potter nerd, this was one of my favorite places I got to go this summer! This was at King's Cross Station in London. 
(personal photo)


 Toledo: This beautiful city was a day trip during my time in Spain. I'm also a huge Lord of the Rings fan as well and all of the swords from the movie were actually made in this city. 
(personal photo) 

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you posted pictures from your summer, Jade! Super! And what a great factoid: I had no idea about the LotR swords being made in Toledo. So cool! It's a beautiful picture - I really like how we can see what must be the Alcázar (is that right?) there on the skyline. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am so jealous that you got two travel to so many awesome places! I have only been out of the country a couple of times and it was to Canada and then to Pakistan to visit my grandmother. I've never been anywhere touristy or fun. I'm hoping to change that when I study abroad next year. That's been my dream forever, but with being a Microbiology major and having a job and a ton of responsibilities, studying abroad has been impossible. Loved all your pictures though!

    ReplyDelete