Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Reading Diary B Week 2

I am really loving this story a lot more than I thought I would! I think that the cover alone of the book really intimidated me and the length of all of the character names! For this reading diary I'm going to talk about my favorite parts of this section.

First off, I loved how much everyone shows their love for Rama. It seems he is such a great man and the fact that so many people are willing to serve his exile for him really shows that. I can't believe that Dasaratha. I felt pretty emotionally attached to that man so that was definitely a disappointment. I was very sad for Bharatha when he found out about the death. I was very shocked by all of the harsh words that he had to say to his mother. He tells her the only reason he will not kill her is because he does not want Rama to be angry, which is a pretty intense statement to tell someone. He decides to rule for 14 years while Rama finishes his exile. Soorpanka made me mad because of her persistence to make Rama fall for her. I very much love the character of Sita so I was hoping nothing would come of it. I was very happy when she ended up running off in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment